Personal Injury

Help For Injured People

Injured in an auto accident by a reckless driver, driver who was texting or distracted, or a drunk driver? I can help. If you lost a loved one because someone did not do what they were supposed to it is important to talk to an experienced attorney in your area to find out what your rights are and how to receive the compensation you and your family deserve.

While no amount of money can ever replace losing a loved one, or take back the pain, suffering and fear you experienced, a settlement or favorable verdict can help ease the burden of bills and expenses. Working with a proven personal injury attorney means that you have one less thing to worry about and one more person helping.

Get Personal, Knowledgeable Personal Injury Representation

As the principal attorney at The Law Offices of Dominic Paul Candino, Esq., I work one-on-one with each client I serve. I understand that during an injury you need someone who can deal with the paperwork, the insurance companies and fight any battles that need fighting.

You Pay Nothing Unless I Win Your Case

Personal injury cases are taken on a contingency fee basis. This means it never costs you anything to meet with me, call me, ask for advice or have me represent you, even if your case goes to trial. I get paid only if I win your case and then I take a percentage of what I earn for you.

Call me if you or a loved one or family member has been seriously hurt:

  • In a car, bike or motorcycle accident
  • By a dog bite
  • In a boating accident
  • Slipping and falling or tripping and falling

No one wants to suffer an injury or loss. But there are steps you can take to reduce the long-term suffering and ease the financial burden an injury can cause.

Let’s Talk Today

Your phone call, email or visit is always free and without any obligation. It costs nothing to find out if you have a case and what I can do for you and your family. Call me, attorney Dominic Candino, at The Law Offices of Dominic Paul Candino, Esq., at 716-712-4146 or email me directly.